We are delighted to present our annual webinar to discuss the global sustainability trends that will shape the economic, political, and social landscape and business agenda in 2019.
The webinar included a presentation of SustainAbility’s current thinking and a lively discussion between SustainAbility’s Mark Lee and Bron York and panelists:
- Bernice Lee, Executive Director, Hoffmann Centre for Sustainable Resource Economy, Chatham House
- Diana Liverman, Professor at University of Arizona and lead author of the IPCC 1.5 ºC report
- Joanna Yarrow, Head of Sustainable & Healthy Living, IKEA Group
During the webinar the panelists addressed the following questions:
- What key issues shaping the sustainability agenda should leaders have on their radar this year?
- What will be the major opportunities for corporate leadership on sustainability in 2019?
- How should companies act on them?