In this GlobeScan and SustainAbility webinar we discussed the findings of an assessment by 500 experts of progress toward the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The GlobeScan/SustainAbility Survey is the longest-running survey of its kind and has tracked expert opinions on sustainable development for over 20 years. In our latest survey, we asked our global panel of sustainability experts about their views on progress made on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), identifying the Goals where we are achieving the most progress and others that are lagging critically behind.
In this lively and insightful discussion on the findings of the survey, we shared insights and discussed questions such as:
- How much progress has the international community made on each SDG?
- Which institutions are seen as having made the most significant contribution so far?
- Which Goals are seen as being the most urgent and have received the most attention by organizations?
- How have the private sector and investors contributed toward the SDGs and which Goals should specific industries focus on?
The webinar took place on March 26, with the following panelists:
- Kavita Prakash-Mani, Global Conservation Director at WWF International
- Kris Douma, Director of Strategic Projects, UN PRI
- Nicola J. Acutt, Ph.D., Vice President, Sustainability Strategy, VMware
- Aiste Brackley, Senior Manager, SustainAbility
- Eric Whan, Director, GlobeScan