We are delighted to present our annual webinar in which we explored global sustainability issues and trends that will shape the business agenda in 2020.
The webinar included a presentation of SustainAbility’s current thinking and a lively discussion between Mark Lee of SustainAbility and panelists:
- Douglas Sabo, Head of Global Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability at Visa
- Pierre Boileau, Head of the Global Environmental Outlook program at UNEP
- Sabine Hoefnagel, Global Director of Services, Brand and Communications at ERM
During the webinar the panelists addressed the following questions:
- What key issues shaping the sustainability agenda should leaders have on their radar this year?
- What will be the major opportunities for corporate leadership on sustainability in 2020?
- How should companies act on them?