We are delighted to present this webinar to discuss global sustainability trends that will shape the economic, political, and social landscape and business agenda in 2017.
2016 was marked by increased social and economic instability and profound changes in the global political landscape. What will these developments mean for business? What key issues shaping the sustainability agenda this year should leaders have on their radar?
Join us for a presentation of SustainAbility’s current thinking and a lively discussion between SustainAbility’s Executive Director Mark Lee and panelists:
- Sally Uren, Chief Executive, Forum for the Future
- Aron Cramer, President and CEO, BSR
- Lila Karbassi, Chief of Programmes, UNGC
- Aiste Brackley, Senior Manager, SustainAbility
During the webinar we will address the following questions:
- What will be the major risks and opportunities for corporate leadership on sustainability in 2017? How should companies act on them?
- How will business be impacted by Brexit, the outcome of US elections, coming into force of the Paris Agreement and other defining events of last year?
Space is limited. Please register today!