How is the practice of corporate stakeholder engagement evolving? How can companies get smarter about engaging their stakeholders to drive impact on their material issues and strengthen their business strategy?
Find out at our in-depth SustainAbility Transparency Network workshop, hosted by Shell, as we launch our latest research and explore the insights with the Network.
Be there for the first reveal…
- Engage with the results of the Network’s 2018 research exploring the future of stakeholder engagement, with a focus on how to drive social and environmental impact through customers
- Hear from companies at the leading edge of stakeholder engagement, the lessons learned and successes
- Access practical tools that will improve your stakeholder engagement and strengthen your strategy through stakeholder input
Share, network and learn from experts and peers…
- Hear from Shell senior executives
- Discuss and learn from other practitioners in the SustainAbility Transparency Network
- Engage with thought leaders and experts offering their perspectives and advice
Contact us with questions or for further information.