The world’s largest conference on purpose-led innovation, SB’19 Detroit, convenes in Michigan this June 3-6.
Join 3,000+ sustainability and brand leaders, 300+ speakers, and 150+ exhibiting brands who see environmental and social innovation as a critical driver to long term business success.
A few highlights from this year’s exceptional program include:
- SustainAbility’s Executive Director, Mark Lee, will take the mainstage on opening night with welcome remarks
Director & Head of the SustainAbility Transparency Network, Rebecca O’Neill, will lead a breakout session on best practices in stakeholder engagement, partnership building, and catalytics
- William McDonough, lead author of Cradle to Cradle, will unveil a bold new vision for the collection, processing, circularity, and productivity of plastic waste
- Leaders from UN Global Compact, Salesforce.org, and Hilton will discuss prioritizing and scaling corporate action on the UN SDGs
- Trailblazers from Method, HP Inc., Scientific American, and Nestlé will lead a workshop on bold commitments and initiatives tackling plastic pollution
- Panel discussions with leaders from Procter & Gamble, PepsiCo, and TerraCycle on the future of packaging and the Loop reusable packaging scheme
- A deep dive into the SB Brand Transformation Roadmap will show you how to take your sustainability journey to the next level
Explore more “can’t miss” conversations on the SB’19 Detroit conference program. SustainAbility community members receive an exclusive 20% off all pass types! Register using the code “SustainAbility” to take advantage of this special offer.