How can companies effectively engage their investors on their material environmental, social and governance issues?
Find out at our in-depth Engaging Stakeholders Network workshop, hosted by Brown-Forman, as we launch our latest research with the Network.
Be there for the first reveal…
- Engage with the results of the Network’s latest research Bridging the Gap: Engaging Investors on Sustainability, which explores ways to enable collaboration between investor relations and sustainability teams to proactively communicate with investors on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues
- Hear from companies at the leading edge of collaborative practice for investor engagement and share your story
- Learn new practical tools and tips on working cross-functionally to take back into your company
Share, network and learn from experts and peers…
- Hear from Brown-Forman senior executives – from diverse sustainability, investor relations and other perspectives
- Join practitioners from the Network including Becton Dickinson, Johnson & Johnson and PepsiCo
- Meet thought leaders who will share their perspectives and advice on the topic