Terms & Conditions of Website Use
Terms & Conditions
SustainAbility takes every effort to ensure that the material on this website is accurate and current. However, SustainAbility cannot provide any warranty or guarantee, or accept any responsibility or liability, as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the content on this website for any particular purpose. Your use of any such information is entirely at your own risk.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights in or arising out of the material on this website are owned by or licensed to SustainAbility. This includes, but is not limited to, the text, design, images, layout and graphics.
- You agree not to modify, reproduce, copy, distribute or derive commercial use or benefit from the materials without SustainAbility’s prior written consent except that:
- You may print or download extracts to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- You may copy the content to third parties for their non-commercial use, but only if you acknowledge SustainAbility as the source of the material.
- You agree not to use or permit the use of the materials in such a manner as would bring SustainAbility into disrepute.
3. Links to Other Websites
SustainAbility is not responsible for the content or reliability of hyperlinked websites and does not necessarily endorse or recommend the views expressed within them.
These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England.
SustainAbility is committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to our website. Please read the following policy to understand how any information you provide will be treated.
1. Use of Information
You are not required to provide any personal information on our website. However, you may choose to do so in order to contact us or sign up to our email newsletter.
Personal data submitted on this website will only be used for the purposes specified in the relevant part of the website and for any other purposes for which you give your consent. It will not be passed on to other parties.
2. Confidentiality and Security
SustainAbility acknowledges that the information you provide may be confidential and will maintain the confidentiality of, and protect, such information in accordance with all applicable laws.
3. Your Rights
SustainAbility has a legal obligation to ensure that your information is kept accurate and up to date. Please assist us to comply with this obligation by ensuring that you inform us of any changes.
You have the right to request details of the information we hold about you and to delete or rectify any inaccurate information about you by sending us a written request to email@example.com.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any one of the newsletter communications or sending us a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.