GlobeScan, SustainAbility and Sustainable Brands were delighted to host a webinar on June 30th to discuss the results of the 2016 edition of the The Sustainability Leaders – A GlobeScan / SustainAbility Survey.
The 2016 Sustainability Leaders Survey is the longest-running survey of its kind and has tracked expert opinions on sustainable development leadership for more than 20 years. In our latest survey, produced in partnership with Sustainable Brands, we analyze the viewpoints of over 900 sustainability experts to answer a number of pressing questions, including:
- Which companies, NGOs and national governments do experts believe are leading the sustainability agenda? What key factors set them apart?
- Which actors have made the most progress on sustainable development over the last two decades and which organizations face the highest expectations to advance the global agenda?
- What are expert recommendations for companies on how to most effectively contribute to the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals?
Our lively and insightful discussion was led by Wander Meijer (Asia Pacific Director, GlobeScan) and Mark Lee (executive Director, SustainAbility), and guests:
- Alka Upadhyay, Assistant Vice President of the Tata Sustainability Group, India’s global conglomerate employing 650,000 people in businesses as diverse as Jaguar Land Rover, Tata Steel and Tata Consulting Systems.
- Holy Ranaivozanany, Head of CSR at Huawei, one of China’s major technology companies and the largest telecom equipment manufacturer in the world.
- Janice Lao, Sustainability Team Lead at MTR Corporation, rail and subway operator with operations in Hong Kong, London, Stockholm, Melbourne and Beijing.