What is the value of setting goals? Do different types of goals have different relative business value? How do you design goals that drive impact?
Find out at our in-depth Engaging Stakeholders Network workshop, hosted by Barclays, as we launch our latest research with the Network.
Be there for the first reveal…
- Engage with the results of the Network’s 2017 research exploring the business case for innovative high-impact goals that are advancing how companies set and measure progress against their material sustainability issues
- Hear from companies at the leading edge of goal setting and the lessons learned on what has worked well and what has not for maximizing impact through goal setting
- Learn new practical guidance on how to drive business and societal value by setting, tracking and disclosing performance against high-impact goals
Share, network and learn from experts and peers…
- Hear from Barclays senior executives on the bank’s Shared Growth Ambitions
- Discuss and learn from other practitioners from the Engaging Stakeholders Network
- Engage with thought leaders who will share their perspectives and advice on the topic
Contact us with questions or for further information.